Monday 15 August 2016

Veteran actress, Hilda Dokubo, is known for her soft and usually sorrowful roles in movies.



She was recently interviewed by The Punch and she spoke extensively about her lover for acting, teaching, holding a political post, her childhood, marriage and more. When asked how the beautiful woman gives back to the society, she said:
”I do this through trainings. I have 50 kids who are not my biological children. I have three biological children, but I’ve adopted 50 others. These children need support and I can give them that. What I do is pay their school fees, buy them clothes and give them food. I also help them find homes.”

On why she reconciled with her husband after a long period of separation, the actress said:
”Everything in life has stages and time. If I say I’m a Christian and love God, then I should be able to live a life that Christ would be proud of. It doesn’t matter who is right or wrong in a relationship. We did it for ourselves, our children, others, but most importantly for God.”

No comments:

Post a Comment